Serving Size: about 1 ½ cups
- 3 ½ cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 3/4 cup uncooked polenta or yellow grits
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker stir together stock, polenta or yellow grits, salt, cheese, and butter.
- Microwave on high power 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes or until pressure has released and valve indicator is in the down position. Remove cover, stir polenta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving, polenta will firm slightly. Serve warm.